Inhalt des Dokuments
Current research areas are quantum theory, many-body physics, and mesoscopics. At the moment, our main interests are in models for quantum optical, quantum coherent, and many-body effects, mainly in electronic systems. Recent works are on
- Electronic transport and noise in mesoscopic systems.
- Quantum entanglement, quantum chaos, and quantum phase transitions.
- Quantum optical and coherent phenomena in electronic transport, adiabatic steering.
- Quantum feedback control.
- AC driven mesoscopic transport.