Current research areas are quantum theory, many-body physics, and mesoscopics. At the moment, our main interests are in models for quantum optical, quantum coherent, and many-body effects, mainly in electronic systems. Recent works are on
- Electronic transport and noise in mesoscopic systems.
- Quantum entanglement, quantum chaos, and quantum phase transitions in the Dicke model.
- Quantum optical and coherent phenomena in electronic transport, adiabatic steering.
- AC driven mesoscopic transport.
- Interactions in quantum wires.
Coherent and Collective Quantum Optical Effects in Mesoscopic Systems160 pages, 57 figures. Physics Reports 408/5-6, pp. 315-474 (2005), T. Brandes [html], [cond-mat/0409771]