Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results regarding delayed complex systems. Abstracts for posters are also welcome, as the conference will include a poster session. Posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high).
A limited number of contributions will be selected for presentation. While following the submission guidelines below, you may choose to give a preference between an oral or poster presentation.
Preparation of Abstracts
In order to prepare an abstract for DCS 2012 you
need a running LaTeX  environment on your system, such as MikTeX
 or teTeX .
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following two files:
- Save them in the same directory.
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latex file to get a printable output.
- If you are satisfied with the result and the compilation
process gives no error messages you can send your abstract via
To: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Having received your abstract, we will send a confirmation email within the next working day.