Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results. Besides the invited and contributed talks, poster abstracts are also welcome. Posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high) and will be presented during the poster session.
Preparation of Abstracts
In order to prepare an abstract for the Workshop
on Control of Self-Organizing Nonlinear Systems 2017 you need a
running LaTeX  environment on your system, such as MikTeX  or
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following files (use the option "Save Link as" for the cls-data):
- Save them in the same directory.
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latex file to get a printable output.
- If you are satisfied with the result and the compilation
process gives no error messages you can send your abstract via
To: email@example.com 
Subject: Abstract submission Wittenberg 2017
- Having received your abstract, we will send a confirmation email within the next working day.