Inhalt des Dokuments
Collaborative Research Center SFB 910
"Control of self-organizing nonlinear systems: Theoretical
methods and concepts of application" is a joint research
- TU Berlin  (coordinating
Department of Mathematics , Institute of Theoretical Physics , Neural Information Processing Group 
- HU Berlin 
- FU Berlin 
- Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics 
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt ,
- Saratov State University, 
SFB 910 is funded by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft .
All of our PhD students are members of coordinated doctoral
- Berlin Mathematical School (BMS) 
- Research Training Group RTG 1558  "Nonequilibrium Collective Dynamics in Condensed Matter and Biological Systems"
- Research Training Group RTG 1589  "Sensory Computation in Neural Systems".
Partners in the first funding period
- Fritz-Haber-Institut der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft