There is no English translation for this web page.
Bifurcations in Systems with Symmetries
- © Copyright??
Lecture course in summer semester 2014 consisting of 5 lectures in total
Dr. Grigory Bordyugov
(Humboldt University, Berlin)
June 19 - July 17, 2014
Day, time, and place:
Thursdays 14:15 - 15:45
in room ER 164 at TU Berlin.
- Bifurcations and reduction to normal forms
- Symmetry groups and their representations
- Bifurcations in equivariant dynamical systems
- Applications to ODEs and PDEs
- Rebecca Hoyle, Pattern Formation: An Introduction to Methods (Cambridge)
- Martin Golubitsky, Ian Stewart, David Schaeffer, Singularities and Groups in Bifurcation Theory: Volume II (Springer)