There is no English translation for this web page.
Fluctuations and dissipation in classical and quantum systems
- © Copyright??
Dr. Javier Cerrillo
January 8 to February 19, 2018
no lecture on January 25
Mondays: 10:15 - 11:45
Thursdays: 10:15 - 11:45
Mondays: MA 042 (TU Berlin, math building)
Thursdays: H 1012 (TU Berlin, main building)
Please log in  to access the lecture slides.
- Review of linear response theory, fluctuation dissipation theorems and Onsager relations
- Full counting statistics (unitary transformation formulation, detector formulation)
- Cumulant generating functions
- Hierarchy of equations of motion
- Time-inversion symmetries and fluctuation theorems
- Saito-Utsumi relations
- Initial-state symmetry and generalized Saito-Utsumi relations
- Mori representation of correlation functions
- Transfer tensor formalism