There is no English translation for this web page.
- © Seminaris Hotel Potsdam
The conference takes place in the Seminaris Seehotel Potsdam  in Potsdam, Germany
An der Pirschheide 40
+49 331 9090-0
web: http://www.seminaris.de/potsdam 
- By train from station
Potsdam Hauptbahnhof (Potsdam Main Station)
- Take the train (RB 23) with direction "Michendorf" (departure hourly) to "Potsdam Pirschheide Bahnhof"; travel time about 5 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can use the Tram 91 in direction "Potsdam Pirschheide Bahnhof" (departure every 20 minutes) to Potsdam Pirschheide Bhf; travel time about 20 minutes
- By airplane (airport
Schönefeld (SXF) or airport Tegel (TXL))
- From airport Berlin Schönefeld or airport Berlin Tegel you may either go by train or bus (please check www.bahn.de )
- By car (parking places are available at the hotel), see google routing 
Tourist information of Berlin:
Tourist information of Potsdam:
Local transport in Berlin:
Railway service in Germany:
This page gives you all the maps you need:
Local taxi service:
Potsdam has a humid continental climate. In October, it may already get quite chilly, where temperatures are typically between 6 and 13 degrees Celsius. Sometimes it gets very windy in this season. The average number of days with precipitation is 8 in October. For more information please check Weather Online .