Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results regarding delayed complex systems. Abstracts for posters are also welcome, as the conference will include a poster session. Posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high).
A limited number of contributions will be selected for presentation. While following the submission guidelines below, you may choose to give a preference between an oral or poster presentation.
Preparation of Abstracts
In order to prepare an abstract for DCS 2012 you
need a running LaTeX  environment on your system, such as MikTeX
 or teTeX .
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following two files:
- Save them in the same directory.
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latex file to get a printable output.
- If you are satisfied with the result and the compilation
process gives no error messages you can send your abstract via
To: email@example.com 
- Having received your abstract, we will send a confirmation email within the next working day.