Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Participants are encouraged to contribute their recent results. Besides the invited talks, contributed abstracts are also welcome. There will be a poster session. Posters should be in A0 format (84 cm wide and 120 cm high).
While following the submission guidelines below, you can choose between invited and contributed abstracts.
Preparation of Abstracts
In order to prepare an abstract for the
International Conference on Control of Self-Organizing Nonlinear
Systems 2020 you need a running LaTeX  environment on your system,
such as MikTeX  or teTeX .
Please proceed according to the steps listed below:
- Download the following files (use the option "Save Link as" for the cls-data):
- Save them in the same directory.
- Modify the file 'template.tex' according to your needs, following the hints given in the file. The length of your abstract must not exceed one page.
- For your convenience, you may compile the latex file to get a printable output.
- If you are
satisfied with the result and the compilation process gives no
error messages you can send your abstract via email.
To: email@example.com 
Subject: Abstract submission Potsdam 2020
- Having received your abstract, we will send a confirmation email within the next working day.